Atlas Copco Reciprocating Hydrogen Compressors H2P for Power to Gas
With decades of proven track record of compressing hydrogen, the H2P series is your perfect choice for green hydrogen applications. Our H2P Series oil-free hydrogen compressors help keep your costs in check with low maintenance requirements.
RECIPROCATING HYDROGEN COMPRESSOR H2P FOR POWER TO GAS
With decades of proven track record of compressing hydrogen, the H2P series is your perfect choice for green hydrogen applications. Our H2P Series oil-free hydrogen compressors help keep your costs in check with low maintenance requirements. Designed for continuous reliable and safe operation. In addition to standard packages, they can be customized to meet your exact process compression requirements.
- Guaranteed Hydrogen Quality
Securing your process with the best possible H2 quality, oil-free technology meets the stringent ISO Class Zero standard. Oil-free delivery is not only important when gas meets consumable end products. It eliminates the adverse effects that oil can have on your processes and equipment.
- Hydrogen Production
Hydrogen production can be realized in different ways. For example, by using technologies such as the Steam Methane Reformer (SMR), Autothermal Reforming (ATR), or electrolysis. From hydrocarbon-dominant grey hydrogen sources to increasingly sustainable “blue” and “green” hydrogen. Atlas Copco compressors and boosters are engineered to rise to the challenges of hydrogen production.
- Safety In Handling Hydrogen
When dealing with hydrogen, safety is crucial. Our hydrogen compressors offer you reliable and safe operation. Helping you to avoid the risks associated with gas leakages, contamination, and other potential risks.
All our packages include safe instrumentation and control loops. To guarantee your installation’s safety, our solutions meet major international and local safety codes. In addition, each compressor is also fully tested with helium at our facilities before it is installed in the field.
The Complete Package
- Optimized for reduced footprint
- Suitable for easy transportation in a standard 40 feet container
- The control system includes various regulation options for flow
- Perfect fit for your green hydrogen production setup
- Pre-designed solution with complete Risk Analysis completed
- Modular package to ensure scalability with reliability to guarantee maximum availability
Product & Technical Description Hydrogen Compressor H2P
- Min inlet 0.01 bar, max discharge 100 bar
- Proven design for several decades in hydrogen application
- The standardized portfolio developed for Green Hydrogen applications
JD Fans - The Best Solution to Significantly improve the environmental comfort.